Internet regulations are being debated throughout the fifty states and at the national level. At present, more than forty states require nonprofits to be registered. Nonprofits that solicit donations in a given state may be required to register as a charity in that state. While Network for Good is a registered charity in all requiring states, we recommend that you also seek professional advice for your unique situation in complying with applicable laws governing charitable appeals in the respective states.
Articles in this section
- Can Network for Good process donations from International Donors?
- Are Network for Good transactions safe and secure?
- How are donations processed by Network for Good?
- How do I use the donation processing API?
- Transaction Processing Fee (TPC)
- How We Support You
- Can I Access the Partner Portal?
- Are Donor's Names Kept Confidential?
- Does my nonprofit need to comply with State Registration requirements in order to accept online donations?
- Blackbaud Employee Giving