We can accept international donations on many of our platforms but on occasion there are issues associated with the cardholders bank. On some platforms, the donor will have to use PayPal to submit their donation. Most platforms will process the international donation as long as the donor selects the proper country, but where the donor does not provide card security code (CSC) verification info, may cause the donation to fail.
Articles in this section
- Can Network for Good process donations from International Donors?
- Are Network for Good transactions safe and secure?
- How are donations processed by Network for Good?
- How do I use the donation processing API?
- Transaction Processing Fee (TPC)
- Batch & Donation FAQ
- How We Support You
- Can I Access the Partner Portal?
- Are Donor's Names Kept Confidential?
- Does my nonprofit need to comply with State Registration requirements in order to accept online donations?